Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Excitement...

I am so excited about Christmas this year!




I don't have a lot of money for buying gifts, but I do have a big list of things that I am going to make as presents, which I am really looking forward to spending a couple of afternoons doing.

I am also particularly excited this year as it's our first year in a proper house, with the puppy! I can't wait to decorate the whole house with lovely trinkets and baubles, and we even have space for a nice big tree too!

I just love this advent calender idea that I came across this morning....



































I think I might have a go at making one of these!

(Calender image from Love Nordic Design - there are loads of gorgeous Christmas ideas on this blog, go have a look!)

Check out my Christmas Pinterest Board for lots of other ideas and inspirational images - i think i'll be going for a White Christmas theme this year :)

Are you excited too?





Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...