Tuesday 8 February 2011

Five Senses...

Feeling...
Relaxed and bendy! Well, not quite as i've only just started doing yoga regularly - hopefully after some practice I'll get a lot more flexible!

















Seeing...

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - such a sad and moving film about friendship, and an insight into the Holocaust, from an innocent child's point of view. I watched it on Friday night and then again today, and cried both times!

















Smelling...

Paul Smith Rose, a present from my lovely friends Rachel. It's so lovely and feminine, and makes me smell like summer :)

















Hearing...

I listen to the radio whilst i work, and they seem to be playing the same songs over and over again. If I hear Bruno Mar's terrible 'Grenade' one more time I might explode! One of the only songs I don't mind them repeating is this one by Magnetic Man and John Legend, which I love...




Tasting...

Home made Friday night Margaritas with my best friend Kate, followed by delicious chilled Prosecco with homemade salty popcorn to snack on.
















Leah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...