Monday 6 June 2011

Send me on my way... {monday musings}

Morning!!

Can you believe it's June already?!

I have (another) crazy busy this week, and lots of lovely projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. I have also set myself the 'New Week's Resolution' to make sure I blog more so starting from today I will blog every day when possible!



I've shared one of my favourite happy songs with you above, 'Send me on my way' by Rusted Root, which I can often be found warbling along to whilst working!

Here's what's in store this week (in no particular order)...

♥ Share photos from the shoot on Thursday with you lovely people
♥ Make and send bunting themed 25th wedding anniversary invitations
♥ Finish off illustrations for the Toy Shop website that i've been working on
♥ Send Keep Calm & Carry on style wedding invitations to the printer
♥ Create a personalised illustration for a Father's Day print
♥ Prepare for Wednesdays consultation - the theme is 1950's, travel and New York (i can't wait!)
♥ Try and attend the Creative Coffee networking event on Wednesday
♥ Meet with venue to finalise details for the next Leicester Wedding Club
♥ Plan the Leicester Wedding Club Summer BBQ!
♥ Create a print for a 1st wedding anniversary, with paper origami heart
♥ Finish marquee garden party illustration design for a bespoke wedding invitation
♥ Do some work on the handmade jewelery website that i've been working on
♥ Logo design for a blog
♥ Brochure design for a photographer
♥ Bits and bobs for the lovely Wedding Reporter
♥ Prepare info for the (super cool) wedding blog that Golden Apple is being featured on
♥ Purchase limes and mint for Fajito (fajita + mojito) night with the girls on Friday
♥ Bath Scratch and buy him a new collar in preparation for the puppy competition at the BF's home village Carnival at the weekend
♥ Find gorgeous real homes to feature on the Strawberry House Interiors blog (email me if you have one!)
♥ Create heart bunting, a banner and tissue paper pom poms for a 70th birthday party
♥ Find a super duper supplier to feature on Wednesday's Supplier Focus
♥ Catch up with emails - very important, must do this first!!

I think that's about it!
I'd better get off the blog and get on with some work - have a lovely day!

Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...