Thursday 22 September 2011

I love wrapping...

...and i don't mean the eminem variety. I mean the lovely tissue paper and ribbon variety.

One of my favourite parts of an order is when it's all finished- the cards are tucked into their cellophane bags and sealed away, and the whole thing is wrapped in crisp white tissue paper.

I then tie the whole thing up with lovely ribbon and a little personalised tag and imagine the excitement of unwrapping the parcel!

I'm off to post this one now for the lovely Franky (Blogger Love Audrey) and her fiancee.. I hope they enjoy unwrapping it as much as i enjoyed wrapping it!
























Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...