Monday 20 September 2010

25 Random Facts About Me!

  • 1. I haven’t had my natural hair colour for almost ten years
  • 2. I like dipping toast in coffee
  • 3. My favourite colour is dove grey
  • 4. My middle name is Marie
  • 5. I am a snob when it comes to cocktails




















  • 6. I get really annoyed when I can’t find something
  • 7. My favourite possession is the “Snowman” music box that my parents bought me for my 21st Birthday
  • 8. I have a scar on the middle finger of my right hand where a carpet hook went through it as a child
  • 9. I also have 3 tiny freckles on my right wrist in the shape of a perfect triangle
  • 10. I have never been on a plane













  • 11. I love cooking, especially for my boyfriend & my friends
  • 12. I have been known to eat a whole packet of ham in one go!
  • 13. I’ve been trying for years to make the perfect poached egg, and now I can!
  • 14. I love stationery; Paperchase is like heaven to me!
  • 15. Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year, and I love Christmas














  • 16. I love fancy dress
  • 17. There aren’t really any foods that I don’t like, although I find chicken breast a bit boring
  • 18. I’m writing a book
  • 19. I was engaged for 4 years
  • 20. When I was younger I wanted to be a vet















  • 21. My favourite cocktail varies between Caiprihina, Margarita and Mojito
  • 22. I hate milk. I can have a small amount in cereal or in tea/coffee but I could never drink a glass full
  • 23. I cry every time i watch The Notebook
  • 24. I can't wait to move to a house so I can decorate it
  • 25. The celebrities that I am allowed to cheat with are Jason Statham & Johnny Depp



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...