Wednesday 29 September 2010

Five Senses...

Saw this on a lovely blog that i follow Design Is Mine, so thought i'd jump on the band wagon!
Here's what i'm sensing on this dreary, miserable Wednesday!

Tasting...
I haven't eaten yet today & i've been totally stressed out all day so i'm looking forward to treating myself to a big glass of wine & some Sushi later tonight, along with lots of gossip, bitching & moaning with my best friend!




Seeing...
I opened the door this morning to a huge pile of leaves in front of the door! Autumn is here and the trees outside my house are showing it!








Hearing...
I watched the film "Juno" at the weekend - wasn't sure what to expect as it sounded rubbish but loads of people had said it was really good! Watched it, loved it and can't get one of the songs from the soundtrack out of my head - Adam Green & Kimya Dawson, "Anyone Else But You" Click here to listen :)







Feeling...
Warm & cosy! I gave in and put the central heating on for a bit last night and it was lovely! I love it when its cold and miserable outside and you can get home and snuggle up on the sofa with a nice hot drink :)





Smelling...
I'm loving the smell of my Original Source White Tea & Grapefruit Bath Tea, and can't wait to climb into a lovely bubbly bath later!







Leah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...