Friday 7 January 2011

Wedding Fayre on Sunday!

I'm currently preparing for a my first Wedding Fayre of 2011 on Sunday. Here's my list of things to do...

- Print off lots of business cards!

- Finish off the new designs I've been working on - Scrabble (click here for preview) Script and Squiggle! (Not sure why they all begin with 'S'!)

























- Make sure that all of the prices are correct in the design portfolio and that there aren't any items missing / need replacing.

- Print off some price lists and order forms for people to take away.

- Prepare a competition for people to enter.

- Decide what to wear!

If you're in the area, why not pop in and see me at the Hilton Leicester from 11 - 4, I'll be displaying all of my wedding invitation ranges and a selection of favours - click here for full event details!

Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...