Saturday 22 January 2011

Graphic Design - Twitter mates rates!

Did you know that I also offer Graphic Design? Not only that, but for my twitter friends I will offer great discounted rates!

I can create...
Logo Design / reworking
Flyers
Brochures
Business Cards
Posters
Headed Paper
Compliments Slips
Advertisement Design
Branding
Personal Stationery
Web / blog banners
...and much more!


So if you're looking for a a striking banner your website, a pretty new logo, or maybe some promotional flyers, get in touch via twitter or send me an email to leah@goldenappledesigns.co.uk

You can find some examples of my graphic design and web design on the website.
Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...