Wednesday 23 March 2011

{Supplier Focus} - The super gorgeous Sienna Grace Design!

I recently came across the fabulous Sienna Grace Design Facebook page and after browsing through her site I fell head over heels for her gorgeous venue dressing service! Her designs are so creative, fresh and unique, and I just love how she has found so many different ways to utilise her gorgeous pom pom designs, especially the super cute Teacup Centerpieces (see below.)

I asked Leeanne a few questions to find out more...

Who are you?
Leeanne Andrews, Wife, Mother, Full time juggler of never ending list of jobs, eternal optimist and lives in a land of fairytales and sparkles.

What do you do?
I run a venue dressing service based in the midlands. Everything you see is designed and handmade by myself. We pride ourselves on offering unique designs you won’t elsewhere.

























What was the last project you worked on that you were really excited about?
I am always so excited to do any project. I did a 60th birthday party last week. It wasn’t a party as such it was a private dining room in a lovely restaurant. It was nice to see my work transform the room on a more intimate scale.

What do you love most about what you do?
Oh gosh i just love making things pretty, i love letting my creativity run free. It’s my passion and seeing everything come together at the end is so rewarding. I always stand a look for a little longer than i should and feel a great sense of pride when i have finished dressing a venue.

























What inspires you?

My daughter inspires me in more ways than she will ever know. Also my surroundings, fellow peers, colour and a determination to offer service beyond expectations.

What is your favourite colour and why?
Green, all shades apart from dark forest green. It’s just fresh and reminds me of the outdoors and crisp fresh air i just love it!


























I like to treat myself to a frosty Margarita at the weekends… what’s your favourite cocktail?
mmmmmm a Long Island Iced tea – tastes just like cola ice pops and reminds me of my childhood

Favourite treasured possession?
My memories, i know its cliché but i have enjoyed such wonderful times with family and friends and have so many more to come i will treasure them forever.
























And finally… anything else you’re itching to tell me?
I am super excited about some new designs coming soon and also a little online store, so watch this space!

Thanks Leeanne! :) If you want to find out more click here to visit the Sienna Grace website.
You can also become a friend on facebook, or follow on twitter.

I am so excited to see the new designs, and am really looking forward to having a nosy around the online store!

I hope you've enjoyed today's supplier focus and if you'd like to be featured here please get in touch - email info@goldenappledesigns.co.uk

Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...