Friday 1 April 2011

I'm no April Fool!

It's 1.00pm on April Fools day. And in another life I would be walking down to aisle to marry my childhood sweetheart!

But i'm not, and we're both very happy about it!

We were together from the age of 14, and in October 2009 we mutually agreed to go our separate ways.

He's now living his dream of living in Amsterdam, and i'm living mine of having my own business!

It was scary at the time after being with the same person for so long, but sometimes you just have to break free and do things that scare you!

Since then i've met so many lovely new people including a lovely, supportive new boyfriend, i've set up my business, quit my full time job so that I could commit to it full time (very scary!) and have done so much fun stuff over the past year and half!




















So today is a very important day for me really, and it's a very happy day too, and I will be celebrating tonight with cocktails and champagne!

Here's to NOT being an April Fool, being brave, following your dreams and doing things that scare you!

Have you done something scary? Let me know about it in the comments box below :)

Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...