Thursday 21 April 2011

{Supplier Focus} - Flo & Percy, Vintage Tiaras & Accessories ♥

I've followed Flo & Percy on Twitter for quite some time now, and am a huge fan of their stunning tiaras and hair accessories.

Their stunning items are created from and inspired by vintage jewellery and components.

Materials are sourced worldwide and come from many different time periods to create beautiful pieces for brides to treasure. You can choose from their pre-designed collections or have a bespoke piece made especially for you.

I spoke to Kirstie from Flo and Percy...

Who are you?
I am Kirstie Taylor, founder and head designer at Flo & Percy.

What do you do?
I design and create bridal hair accessories along with my small skilled team.

























What was the last project that you worked on that you were really excited about?
At the moment we are working on designing our collection for 2012, its going to be called The Magdalene Collection and we are very excited about how it is progressing.

What do you love most about what you do?
I love studying the latest trends and designing new pieces, making the first sample still makes me very happy.
























I am completely in love with the Mad Hatter Headband from your Wonderland Collection - what’s your favourite item from your collections and why?

Thats a hard one, I have so many favourites, I really like the Wilderness forehead band at the moment, it really suits the young bohemian bride who is a little quirky and loves fashion.

And finally… anything else you’re itching to tell me?
I am also very busy working on launching a new company, Kitty & Dulcie - I can't tell you yet what we are going to sell, but we are hoping to take the bridal world by storm! Check out the holding page now!
























Thanks Kirstie!

I can't wait to see the gorgeous new Magdalene range in 2012 and to find out what Kitty & Dulcie will have to offer!

If you would like to know more about Flo & Percy, you can visit their...
Website
Twitter
Facebook

I hope that you've enjoyed this post and love Flo & Percy's gorgeous tiaras and accessories as much as i do!

If you'd like to be featured here email info@goldenappledesigns.co.uk

Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...