Saturday 21 May 2011

New printer, new designs!

As some of you may know from Facebook and Twitter I am now very very happy to be outsourcing my printing!

I have been thinking about doing this for a while, as my rubbish little printer drives me mad with it's phantom printer jams and it's huge appetite for ink!

























The fab Lucy from Lucy Ledger designs gave me the final push with her post Time is Money My Friend, which made me realise that I didn't NEED to do all of my printing myself and that I should be concentrating on my design work.
Check out more of Lucy's blog for more inspirational reading - she is a very wise lady!

Using an outside printer has also given me the freedom to use more colour!

Whilst my printer is OK for the 'handmade' look, it totally sucks if I want a design that has big blocks of bright bold colour.

To celebrate i've put together some new designs to work well with my new printer, and I've also added more colour to some of my existing designs that had been begging for some block colour!

Here are just a few of the new and updated designs - click here to see them all.

Tattoo
A fab tattoo style illustration, in bold black red and white.





















She said yes!!

A celebration of gorgeous pastel colours, with cute stars and one of my favourite fonts!





















Polka Dot

Cute and feminine polka dots in pink and grey.





















Graffiti
It doesn't get any brighter or bolder than this vibrant and modern Graffiti design!





















I will be receiving my very first print samples next week - I can't wait! :)

Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Lucy and Hooray for outsourcing! Well done Leah - love your new designs :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...