Wednesday 19 October 2011

Busy busy beeee! My Calendar, October - November

Ok, so I have the busiest few weeks ever coming up!

There are lots of events that you can come to as well, so i thought I would share them on the blog so that you know exactly what's going on and when!

Chris Overworked

So here's what's coming up..

♥ Sun 23rd Oct - Wedding Fair
Wedding Fair at the Mercure Grand Hotel in Leicester City Centre, from 11am until 4pm.
Pop in and say hello to view samples of my work and chat about your ideas!

♥ Fri 28th Oct - Fly Market Launch Event
Fly Market Launch Event at The Interlude, Leicester’s newest hangout for Autumn/Winter 2011, a place for music, art, fashion and culture.

I'll be there pedalling my wares, from prints, notecards, bunting and banners! Click here for more information about the event.

♥ Sat 29th Oct - THE BIG PINK BREAST CANCER FUNDRASIER

I will be taking to the streets of Lincoln with my lovely friend Ali Lovegrove to raise money for Breast Cancer Care. Click here for more info!

I'll then be returning home for a halloween party at my house with only 30 minutes to spare, so I shal be making the transformation from human to unicorn on the train back from Lincoln! Crazy!

♥ Sat 5th Nov - Rachel's Wedding!
My lovely friend Rachel is getting married!
I'm decorating her evening reception venue, so look out for photographs of this!

♥ Sun 6th Nov - Wedding Wonderland
The Bijou Bride presents Wedding Wonderland, a fabulous one of a kind event, taking place at in the prestigious St Albans Old Town Hall. Click here for more info.

♥ Fri 11th Nov - The Leicester Wedding Club Cocktail Party
I'm hosting the third Leicester Wedding Club event, a glamorous cocktail party taking place in a stunning rooftop bar in Leicester city centre.

There are some lovely people coming along, including Ali Lovegrove Photography, Lucy Stendall Photography, Marry Me Ink, Brides Up North, Carmen Weddings, Wren's Tea Party, Military Wedding Discounts and lots more!

Want to come along? Email leah@goldenappledesigns.co.uk to request an invite :)

Wish me luck!!

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful for you! Hope you can post some pics of fabulous ideas from these events. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...