Tuesday 23 August 2011

Poorly Sick :(

After announcing myself 'back' and ready to get on with some hard work and catch up with the huge backlog caused from moving house I've now found myself really poorly and feeling awful :(























I am so very sorry to anybody who is waiting for emails/work from me, but I feel so ill :(

I'm off to the docs later on and will try my best to reply to some emails but that's about the most I can manage i'm afraid - these are the perils of working alone, there's nobody to cover for you if you're unwell! Thank you for being patient my lovely colleagues/customers/friends

Lots of love,

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...