Monday 29 August 2011

Stuff i like on Etsy - Mellow Yellow

As you know, we've just moved house!
I'm decorating my office/the dining room in yellow and grey so have been on the search for lovely yellow accesories to brighten up the room.

Here are my favourite finds from the fabulous treasure chest that is Etsy...















































1 ♥ Nom nom nom cushion cover
2 ♥ Some Like it Hot Poster
3 ♥ Yellow Love Pillow
3 ♥ Vintage yellow rotary phone
5 ♥ Ceramic Pig Planter Vintage Design in Lemon Yellow
6 ♥ Eames Era Industrial GE Clock
7 ♥ Vintage Bright Yellow Enamel Tea Kettle

Gorgeous aren't they?

I have reopened my etsy account recently, and there are now a few bits and bobs available to buy in the shop - click here.

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...