As it's the last event of 2011 I have gone all out with this one by planning a glamorous cocktail party that will take place in a stunning venue, Hotel Maiyango, which boasts beautiful views over the rooftops of the city centre.
The event will take place from early evening until the wee hours, with fabulous entertainment from Adam Thomas and the Souljers, and goodie bags for the first 25 guests to arrive! (if you'd like to add something to goodie bags, let me know!)
The fabulous Lucy Stendall will be our photographer for the evening and the lovely ladies from Coco Angels will be supplying a scrumptious chocolate fountain!
What is the wedding club?
The Wedding Club events offer a chance for wedding businesses and professionals to get together and network, talk about ideas and problems, socialise and catch up!
The philosophy of the club is to remain relaxed and casual, to encourage a fun and friendly atmosphere as opposed to the normal stuffy and structured networking events. We like to think of them as more like social events rather than networking!
Who can come?
From cake makers and photographers to wedding bloggers and stylists, everyone in the industry is welcome! You don't have to be from Leicester to attend, we encourage visitors from all over the UK!
The Guest List so far...
There are so many lovely people coming, that I am so excited about meeting!
- Klaire Webster, Paper me Happy
- Anna Geary, Coco Angels
- Jaye Cole, Tux & Tales Photography
- Cherlynn Pletschke, The City Rooms
- Catharine Gardiner, Belmont Hotel Leicester
- Abbi Brown, Save the Date Magazine
- Georgina Spender, Brides and Belles
- Lucy Dalgress, Lucy Locket Weddings
- carl walter, retro suite
- charlotte fieldhouse, simplicity chair covers
- Karen Innes, Della's Sweet Treats
- Jane Vann, VANN-THOMAS design
- carolann keith, ckflowers
- Gary Summers, SMD Photography
- Ali Lovegrove, Ali Lovegrove Photography
- Carmen Yuen-Stevenson, Carmen Weddings
- Rachael Urquhart, Marry Me Ink
- sarah salotti, Sarah Salotti Photography
- Jenna Gutteridge, Wren's Tea Party
- Char Lavender, Bitsy's Cupcakery
- Emma Waring, Military Wedding Discounts
- Jay Mountford, Jay Mountford Photography
- Chris Seddon, Chris Seddon Photography
- Lucy Read, SWEETPEA
- gillian Buswell, wedding florist
- Adam Thomas, adamTHOMASonline
- Chloe Adlington, Adore By Chloe
- Joanne Withers, Nine Photos
- Hannah Solomons, Hand Maid Weddings & Events
- Sam Johnson, Sam Johnson Photography
- Kate Tolson, Lucabella Photography
- Rebecca Harvey, Let Me Organise You
- Sheelagh Powell, Sheelagh Powell Makeup
- Louise Brooks, Hats From The Hall
- Rachael Roberts, Stones Events
- Daniel Gaughan, Digital Dream Productions
- Matt Glover, Matt Glover Photography
- Julia Braime, Brides Up North Wedding Blog
- Rakhee Karia, Personalised Celebrations
- Hayley Adcock, Pearl Marquees
- Martyn Mee, k.m.kakes
- Kathleen Mee, k.m.kakes
- Darren Cresswell, Darren Cresswell Photography
- Matt Pantling, Dancefloor DJs & Events
- Nikki Golesworthy, Tickled Pink stationery
- Colette Masters, All Wrapped Up Events
- Lucy Stendall, Lucy Stendall Photography
- Clare Eaton, Handmade by Clare
Want to come?
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org and i will send you all of the details and the registration page!
Hope you can make it!