Tuesday 8 November 2011

My A-Z of random crap...

So, i've totally copied this from Phoebe, but it was super fun so here is my A-Z of random facts and stuff about me... you should do the same!























ANORAK…Do you have a sad side?

I am a massive geek... as in star trek fan, book nerd, computer whizz.

BODY…What physical attribute would you most like to change?
I have a really fat arse. Some people like it and say it's a good thing (Leah, it's like J-Lo's!)
I strongly DISAGREE.

CELEBRITY…Which one would you most like to date and why?
Jason Statham... he's going out with Rosie Huntingdon Whitely though so I would have no chance in hell!

(P.S... Phoebe said Professor Brian Cox...i love him! I think he could get a bit annoying though as he would be right ALL the time)

DEBUT …Tell us about your first ever blog post. What made you start blogging?
My first ever post was a pretty boring "welcome to my blog" post. My second post was a selection of afternoon tea images from flickr. I started blogging to espress myself and put all of my ideas down in one place when i was starting up the business.

ERROR …What’s been your biggest regret?
Not enjoying myself when i was a teenager.

FUNNY – who’s making you laugh?
Tom Stade. Joe and I went to see him a few weeks ago and he was hilarious. Watch this.

GRAND…If we gave you one right now what would you spend it on?

A holiday to a nice little cottage somewhere. And some nice Christmas presents.

HOLIDAY… What’s your favourite destination?

I have never been anywhere apart from Paris when i was 17.. I am kind of scared of flying but if i could go anywhere it would be to Alaska to see the auroa borealis (northern lights)

IRRITATE… What’s your most annoying habit?
I'm a big moany whingebag, and I worry about/over analyse everything.

JOKER…Whats your favourite joke {the one that makes you laugh everytime you hear it}?

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef.

KENNEL… Do you have any pets?
Yes, my gorgeous little fur baby Scratch. Who just fell down the stairs trying to get to the front door to bark at the postman.

LOVE…Are you single, married, engaged, living with a long term partner?

Living with partner.. wanting to be married but not a chance in hell!

MEAL… Whats your ultimate starter, main and dessert?
Starter - Scallops
Main - Pork belly with braised red cabbage, dauiphinoise potatoes, spiced plums and a sticky sauce
Dessert - Creme Brulee.

Mmmmm.

NOW…If you could be anywhere right now where would you be and who with?
On holiday with my boys. Staying in a little cottage, going for walks, to the pub, cuddling on the sofa.

OFF DUTY…What do you do in your spare time?

Read, watch films and bake.

PROUD MOMENTS …What are you most proud of?
Quitting my job and going full time with Golden Apple. Scary stuff.

QUEASY …What turns your stomach?
Milk. I hate it.

RELAX…How do you relax?
I am very bad at relaxing.

SONG…What’s your favourite song of all time?
Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way.

TIME …If you could go back in time and relive it again, when would you choose?
Errm from my own life this is the best time so far. Any time ever it would be the 80's, just so that i could go and see The Smiths live.

UNKNOWN…Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows?

Errrm, I can't really think of anything! I already told you my trekkie secret...

VOCAL…. Who is your favourite artist?
The Smiths/Morrissey

WORK….. What is your dream job, and are you doing it now?
I don't think i have a dream job, nothing is perfect. This is close to my dream job as I can imagine, but it's still stressful sometimes!

XRAY…Any broken bones?
I broke my wrist at a rave at The Custard Factory in Birmingham two years ago... i went to the hospital an had a cast put on and then went straight back to the party! Even the DJs were signing my cast...

YIKES…What’s been your most embarrassing moment?
I can't think of one actually! I've said some really stupid things to Joe but i can't remember any of them so they can't be that bad!

ZOO…. If you were an animal, which one would you be?
I love foxes and wild rabbits but i wouldn't want to be one as they don't have the best lives. So i would like to be a sloth. The best laziest life ever.


Want to know EVEN MORE? Click here to read 25 random facts about me.


YOUR TURN!


Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...