Tuesday 13 September 2011

Website facelift!

I was looking at my home page last night, and whilst it was pretty I thought it needed it a bit more... Oooo and aaaah!

So I've added lots of pretty boxes linking to stuff in lovely pastelly colours with some vintage decorations and a bucketload of my favourite fonts, as well as MORE polka dots. YES. Never enough polka dots.











I've also added in any badges that people have sent me when they've featured me on their blogs (If you've featured me and I've not put your badge up then send it over!)

Have a look at it... click here.. go on!

All that's left now is some awesome photography of my work, which is coming very soon!! :)

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...