Wednesday 14 September 2011

{Design Case Study} Flyers for The Wedding Reporter

I recently designed some flyers for The Wedding Reporter, so thought I would share them with you on the blog!

The flyer design was created whilst I was designing the logo for The Wedding Reporter (click here to find out more) - I'd added a penguin book style logo as a bit of a wild card to reflect Emma's love of literature. Whilst Emma loved the design it wasn't quite right for the logo but she asked if i could make it into flyers instead, which was a fantastic idea!




The flyers looked so eye catching on The Wedding Reporter stand (a gorgeous vintage bureau from The Little Wedding Helper) at 'A Brides Affair' last Sunday...











































Emma loves her new flyers - i hope you like them too!

Click here for more info on graphic design, and don't forget, I give 15% off to my friends :)

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...