Thursday 14 July 2011

{Design Case Study} The Wedding Reporter logo and website banner!

I was so pleased when Emma from The Wedding Reporter emailed me asking for help revamping her logo recently! As you all know, I'm a massive fan of The Wedding Reporter (click here for my supplier feature) and I am also very honoured to be the creator of her printed wedding reports (find out more!)

Before
Whilst the previous logo was effective enough, Emma wanted something a little more special and striking to better reflect the idea behind the wedding reporter. We both agreed that the curly brackets worked really well, and so these definitely had to stay, and be incorporated into the new design.







The Contenders
Here are some of the ideas I came up with...

























The Winner!
And the winner is...




















The Banner
After completing the logo I then created a banner to fit into the wordpress site. Click here to see it in place!









To create the banner I used this gorgeous image of Emma's notebook, taken by the lovely Ali Lovegrove...

































It's been so lovely to help Emma create a new look for The Wedding Reporter, and I'm so happy to say that she is very pleased with the end results! :)

Do you fancy having a new logo designed for your business?
I'm offering a super duper discounted rate throughout the summer!
Click here for more details!

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...