Monday 11 July 2011

One Big Family {monday musings}

Morning all :)

So it's Monday again, and after a hectic weekend (without a day off since 25th June!) I have just treated myself to a very naughty breakfast from McDonald's. I'm now sitting at my desk in the sunshine enjoying a nice glass of orange juice, with the breeze billowing through the viole curtain, listening to this...



..I hope you're having a lovely Monday morning too!

It was an eventful weekend - I spent Friday night drinking delicious Prosecco in the garden with the best mate before going on to a party to watch my boyfriend DJ - the first booking through his new company, Scratch Wedding & Event DJs.

I then had two consulations on Saturday before working Saturday night, which was completely fully booked! Yesterday was more of a quiet day, with a relaxed brunch shift followed by an amazing Sunday lunch.

It's a bit of a short blog post today, as I have a big chunk of my TO DO list to tackle today, including 3 logos to design, typewriter wedding invitations to create and a website to complete. I am then off to my second job at 7pm!

Speak to you later!

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...