Thursday 22 September 2011

Bespoke Christmas cards!

Its nearly that time of year again!

As you may know I launched my Christmas collection yesterday.

As well as the predesigned ranges I'm also offering bespoke cards, which are a great option if you're looking for something a bit more unique and personal. Whether it's for your business, family or for personal use I can create a design to suit you.

In Blue Peter style, here's one I made earlier....



























...and here's a sneaky peak of mine!



























I charge a design fee of £20 to create a design for you, plus printing and postage on top.
There are 2 different printing options available:

A6 open out cards (blank inside) plus matching envelopes: 60p per card
A6 postcard (with a message on the back if you like): 45p per card

I can do other shapes and sizes if needed - price on application.

For more information or to enquire please email leah@goldenappledesigns.co.uk

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...