Tuesday 27 September 2011

Logo design prices are going up... but not yet!!

I've been working on a lot of logo designs recently, and it has come to my attention that I have been undercharging for the work quite significantly - I've actually been told off by 2 other designers for undervaluing myself! Oops!

So after lots of research (and discovering that the other designers were right!) my logo design prices will be increasing. This won't be happening until next monday (3rd October,) to give you guys a chance to book in some cheap logo design work before the increase!

Click here to check out my logo design page, or email leah@goldenappledesigns.co.uk for more info!

Leah x
twitter:
@leahgoldenapple


Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here
to visit the s
ite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...