Tuesday 20 September 2011

{monday musings} 500 Days of Summer

Good Morning!

So I know it isn't monday but as I dont work mondays anymore (yes, i'm giving myself an actual set day off every week!) i've moved it to Tuesdays and am yet to think of a catchy name for it on a Tuesday. Can you?!

Anyway. Last night me and Joe watched 500 Days of Summer, which we both loved. (Yes, even Joe!) I loved everything about it - the soundtrack, (so many of my favourite songs!) the gorgeous illustrations throughout and Zooey Dechanel's lovely outfits!



I'm going to have it on again in the background whilst I work today :)

Lots to do this week, including launching my Christmas collection - cards, tags and decorations!

On Thursday i'll be sending out sample packs to planners, bloggers, venues and stylists - if you would like one then email me on leah@goldenappledesigns.co.uk and i'll add you to the list!

Hope you have a lovely week ahead :)

Leah x
twitter: @leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...