Wednesday 8 June 2011

If you're a bird, i'm a bird...

I am a little bit in love with The Notebook - it's such a beautiful film.
I watched it for about the 20th time on Saturday and as always I was in floods of tears by the end of it!
















I wouldn't say it was my favourite film of all time, but it's up there in my top 10 - I can watch it again and again, despite knowing that I'm going to end up a sniffing, sobbing mess! Just the beginning titles are enough to make me fill up!

I just love the story, the characters, Allie's stunning 1940's outfits, the gorgeous scenery and the thought of such beautiful, amazing love.

I found this tattoo, (below) and am considering designing something similar for myself!
I like the vintage font and the birds on the design I created for the quote at the top of the post, but not sure how they would work as a tattoo - what do you think?













Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

2 comments:

  1. whats the font? :) i like it very much, i already have the 3 birds on my wrist, i have little swallows tho, but i really like the font! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one i've used is Honey Script :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...