Friday 3 June 2011

70th birthday invitations

I recently created some pretty pink, cream and green vintage inspired invitations for a 70th birthday party. I decided on pretty lace design with an art deco flower detail finished with tiny pale pink diamantes.



















I posted the invitations yesterday and received this lovely feedback on my facebook page today...

I have just received the most amazing invitations for my Mum's 70th birthday party - beautifully wrapped and tied with a white satin ribbon. It felt like my birthday just undoing the package! Thanks so much, Leah - they're perfect! :) xx


How lovely - thank you Debbie, and I hope that your mum has a fabulous birthday party!

Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...