Wednesday 15 June 2011

{twitter post} Wedding Wednesday - Top 6!

I've decided that from this week rather than just sending out loads of #ww tweets i'll be choosing my 6 favourite wedding people and writing a little blog post about it instead!

This will make my 'wedding wednesday's' more personal and interesting rather than just filling the twitter feed with lots of the same thing!

























So my #WW blog love this week goes out to...

@cloggins
Emma Woodhouse - The Wedding Reporter
Because I love love love The Wedding Reporter, and her tweets are hilarious!

@alilovegrove
Ali Lovegrove - Ali Lovegrove Photography
For sending me so many exciting emails this week, making me squeal with girly excitement! I can't WAIT to reveal what we've been working on!

@lucystendall
Lucy Stendall - Lucy Stendall Photography
Lovely photographer and fellow lover of all things vintage and romantic - so excited that I finally get to meet her at the Nottingham Vintage Chic Wedding Fair on 26th June!

@rocknrollbride
Kat Williams - Rock n Roll Bride
For writing such an awesome feature about Golden Apple yesterday, and inspiring me to create the sushi lovers invitation which i looove!

@phoebewedding

Phoebe Miller - So you're Getting Married
Some awesome topics recently on 'So You're Getting Married' - in love with the bambi ring on the Bejewelled post, and peachy themed wedding inspiration.

@tinoandpip
Tino and pip - Tino and Pip photography
Fab wedding photographer, who recently helped me to find my fantastic new printer and has awesome taste in music!

They're all fab tweeps, so make sure you follow them!

Leah x

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...