Wednesday 29 June 2011

My 101st blog post! THANK YOU!
























If you read my blog post yesterday, Mid Years Resolutions, then you'll know that i'm coming to the end of my 6th month of working on Golden Apple full time.

This blog post (which is my 101st!) is to say thank you to all of the people who have supported, encouraged and helped me along over the past 6 months - I couldn't have done it without you!

There are too many people to thank individually on here, as so many of you have helped me and been so amazing, through featuring me on blogs, inspiring me, offering advice and support and so much more, so if i've tagged you in this post via twitter, here's a great big thank you, you're all amazing!

Leah x
@leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...