Wednesday 29 June 2011

{twitter post} Wedding Wednesday - Top 5!

























My #WW blog love this week goes out to...

@cloggins
Emma Woodhouse - The Wedding Reporter
Again. Because she's amazing, 'nuff said.

@lovemydressblog
Annabel - Love My Dress Wedding Blog
For whipping the wedding world into an excited girly frenzy with her Summer Soiree, which is set to take place on 3rd August. I loved yesterday's blog post on vintage cocktail hats and the fabulous feature on the lovely Wedding Reporter (which features an amazing 50% off discount!!)

@MilitaryWedding
Military Wedding Discounts - Military Wedding Discounts
I've been working on a little something for these ladies, and they're SO lovely, an absolute joy to work with! I also love the idea behind their site, which is for such a good cause so I was so pleased that I've had the opportunity to help out!

@mrchristian71
Mr Christian - Mr Christian, bespoke dresses
I met Mr Christian on twitter yesterday, and discovered a dressmaker who not only creates super stunning dresses but is so passionate about what he does! We also share a mutual love of illustration and all things polka dot :) Be sure to check out his dresses and wonderful illustrations.

@Chloeadlington
Chloe Adlington - Adore by Chloe
I absolutely love Chloe's new site, Adore by Chloe - it's full of gorgeous inspiration, ideas, styling and lots of lovely bits and bobs! I also couldn't contain my excitement at the Vintage Chic Wedding Fair on Sunday when i discovered that her table was Julie & Julia themed, as I LOVE that film!! Click here to read all about it :)

They're all so lovely, so make sure to follow them!

Leah x
@leahgoldenapple

Golden Apple
Creative design, Stationery & Wedding
Invitations Leicester
Click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...